Hilarious and gross at the same time. I've been reading through your blog and my heart breaks for you and I relate to every post and every heartache. My husband and I have been TTC for 8+ years and have "unexplained" infertility. I would love to say hang in there, it gets better, but that would be a lie. I guess all I can say is you get get better at hiding the pain. Best wishes to you and your husband - I hope your story ends in conception and a healthy baby.
5 comments:
I am paralyzed and speechless.
That's the most horrific cake I have ever seen! Why would anyone think that was a good idea.
I seriously thought that was a cabbage patch kid coming out of a fortune cookie for longer than I care to admit. Wow.
The teeth on the baby are almost equally disturbing. Oh. my. word. - Sarah K
Hilarious and gross at the same time. I've been reading through your blog and my heart breaks for you and I relate to every post and every heartache. My husband and I have been TTC for 8+ years and have "unexplained" infertility. I would love to say hang in there, it gets better, but that would be a lie. I guess all I can say is you get get better at hiding the pain. Best wishes to you and your husband - I hope your story ends in conception and a healthy baby.
Post a Comment