I've been bored at work this week. Not bored, as in I have nothing to do, but bored as in I would rather be anywhere else. Christmas-break-itis? Probably.
In the wake of my boredom, I started playing around with customized Google Maps. Samberg was right, Google Maps are the best. I've come up with my first cut at a hiking loop that I really enjoy up in the southwest Smokey Mountains. The high point of the trip is sitting on top of Gregory Bald and being able to see for miles around. The loop is about ~20 miles and can easily be done in two nights. Google Maps allowed me to put custom markers on the map (with details on each), but unfortunately, I wasn't able to trace the exact trail. You probably can and I just haven't figured it out. So, for your enjoyment:
No comments:
Post a Comment